Thing to do in the area!
Here you find a selection of things to do in the area, which you can combine with your visit at restaurant Olijfje. Our unique location is ideal to combine with other activities such as:
- Theater Carre: The most well known theater in the country. This establishment used to be a circus but has transformed in a wonderful theater with a wide variety of performances. Take a look at there agenda thru this link.
- National Opera & Ballet: Home to the National Opera and National Ballet. World class opera- and ballet performances in a theater that holds 1600 seats. Take a look at there agenda thru this link.
- Jewish Historical Museum: In the former synagogue next to Waterlooplein you will find the Jewish Historical Museum. Unique museum that is completely dedicated to the rich history of the Jewish people in the Netherlands and the colonies. For more information please see this link.
- Playground TunFun: TunFun is a complete indoor playground for children from 0 to 12 years. Children can entertain themselves in active and creative way. TunFun is one of the most spectacular playgrounds of Amsterdam. Click here for more information.
- Science Center Nemo: Sciene center NEMO is fun for all ages. For young and old there is plenty to do! At most exhibitions it helps that children can read. NEMO has five floors full of exciting and fun things to discover. Click here for more information.